ResidentialPRO – Real Estate Specialists
According to the National Association of Realtors 2015 DANGER Report, “The real estate industry is saddled with a large number of part-time, untrained, unethical, and/or incompetent agents. This knowledge gap threatens the credibility of the industry.”
The quote above underlies the genesis of ResidentialPRO. ResidentialPRO was created to not just service its customers but provide the best in class professional service in the real estate industry. To meet this lofty goal ResidentialPRO targets Full-time, Full-service, Professional Real Estate Specialists.
Instead of engaging thousands of untrained, unethical, incompetent agents, it will engage the best agents in the area to service its customers. Our team will be held accountable to the ResidentialPro standards through ratings of the agents by the people that know best…the customers.
ResidentialPRO is a Company That Cares. The corporate office donates 5% of brokerage commissions annually to a chosen charitable organization. In addition, agents have the option of donating a portion of their commission to the charity of their choice or potentially of their client’s choice.
ResidentialPRO is the Leader in Technological and Service Model Improvements. It seems that every broker is touting that they are the leader in technology but what does that really mean. For the most part it means they have a robust website. All quality brokerages have a great website. At ResidentialPRO, we provide our agents with real tools to help them market their listings.
Technology – Using the newest technology we help you FIND or SELL a house quicker!
- Our extensive use if 3Dimensional interactive walkthroughs is a prime example of early adoption of the “next big thing”.
- Positioned for Millennials, ResidentialPRO’s paperless system saves time for agents, processors, and clients.
Service Model Improvements – The old Way Doesn’t Work Anymore!
- Virtual Office – While we maintain a physical location as required by law, we do not have agent offices or cubes. We do have conference rooms and printers/scanners for use but most agents are working paperless and going to the client. Client meetings happen where it’s most convenient for the client.
- Meetings – No mandatory meetings. Optional meetings will be held by a remote viewing system.
- On-call showing agent system – Allows agents flexibility to show houses at any time (PENDING).
- Extra time can be used to service clients, garner more sales, spend time with family.